There are several ways that you can provide financial support to St. Ann's Catholic School.
- Annual Giving Campaign
- The St. Ann's Endowment Fund
- Scholarships for Current Students
- The Monsignor Murphy Memorial Scholarship Fund was created by the family of former St. Ann's pastor Monsignor Timothy Murphy. All proceeds from the fund are distributed annually. Scholarship applications are accepted each spring.
- The Fran Brezina Angel Fund provides full and partial scholarships to deserving students.
- The Verna Canon Endowment Fund was created by the family of Verna Canon, a longtime supporter of St. Ann's Catholic School. Interest generated from the fund is distributed each year in the form of scholarships to deserving students. Scholarship applications are accepted each spring and awarded on a year to year basis.
Please contact our Development Director, Kari Rylander, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (432) 853-9506 with any questions you may have about each fund or to discuss planned giving.
(1) Online – Make your gift instantly by clicking HERE.
You will receive an email confirmation once your gift submission has been completed.
(2) Mail – Mail your check (payable to St. Ann’s Catholic School) to:
St. Ann’s Catholic School
Attn: Development Department
2000 W. Texas Avenue
Midland, TX 79701
(3) In Person - You can drop off a check with an administrator at the school office. (This is the best way to donate should you wish for your gift to remain anonymous.)
There are opportunities to enhance gifts through "Matching Gifts Programs" where employers will match charitable contributions made by their employees. The impact of your gift to St. Ann’s Catholic School may be doubled! To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please contact your employer’s Human Resources department.