Ways to Give
The "Saints" experience is made stronger by the support of our community. For almost 70 years, St. Ann’s students have benefitted from the generosity of parents, alumni, faculty, grandparents, parishioners, and friends who believed that students were an essential investment. That belief holds true today and is demonstrated each time a gift is made to St. Ann’s Catholic School. We thank all donors for their commitment to our school – to its past traditions, to its present success, and to the exciting future before us.
- Annual Giving Campaign
- The St. Ann's Endowment Fund
- Scholarships for Current Students
- The Monsignor Murphy Memorial Scholarship Fund was created by the family of former St. Ann's pastor Monsignor Timothy Murphy. All proceeds from the fund are distributed annually. Scholarship applications are accepted each spring.
- The Fran Brezina Angel Fund provides full and partial scholarships to deserving students.
- The Verna Canon Endowment Fund was created by the family of Verna Canon, a longtime supporter of St. Ann's Catholic School. Interest generated from the fund is distributed each year in the form of scholarships to deserving students. Scholarship applications are accepted each spring and awarded on a year to year basis.
(2) Mail – Mail your check (payable to St. Ann’s Catholic School) to:
St. Ann’s Catholic School
Attn: Development Department
2000 W. Texas Avenue
Midland, TX 79701
(3) In Person - You can drop off a check with an administrator at the school office. (This is the best way to donate should you wish for your gift to remain anonymous.)
There are opportunities to enhance gifts through "Matching Gifts Programs" where employers will match charitable contributions made by their employees. The impact of your gift to St. Ann’s Catholic School may be doubled or even tripled! To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please contact your employer’s Human Resources department.