Applying for Admissions
2023-2024 NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Admission to St. Ann’s Catholic school is based on academic competence, considering information gained from past school records, standardized tests, pre-admission tests, references and personal interaction. Admission and financial aid decisions are made without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national or ethnic origin.
Vacancies at each grade level are filled by the order of registration within the following groups:
- First priority is given to children with a sibling already attending St. Ann’s Catholic School.
- The children of all Catholic parishioners will be next and will open on Monday, April 3, 2023
- Open to all the community Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Just a reminder, classes fill up quickly so enrollment is on a “first-come, first-serve” basis.
Application procedure for New Students:
- Submit a completed online application with a non-refundable application fee of $20 per child.
Registration Link: https://san-tx.client.renweb.com/oa/?memberid=4055
Please note the application does not guarantee enrollment.
- As openings become available, applicants will be notified if they meet the assessment criteria and if the candidate is eligible to proceed to the next step of the application process.
- You will be notified if a scheduled visit with your child will be required with our Administrative team.
- For grade 1st-8th grade obtain necessary assessment results, report cards, counselor or reference letter etc. from your child’s current school. Scan with application process to avoid delays in acceptance.
- An acceptance email will be sent to the parent completing the application and will include instructions to complete enrollment. A non-refundable enrollment/registration fee of $250.00 will be required to submit online enrollment packet.
Each child registering for the first time must present the following:
- Official birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- Current immunization record
Must be scanned document in the application process (no pictures will be accepted)
Children enrolling in the Early Childhood Center program must be three or four years old by September 1st and fully potty trained.
If you have any questions about the new student application process, please contact our office at 432-684-4563.