Applying for Admissions
2024-2025 NEW STUDENT APPLICATION PROCESS
Admission to St. Ann’s Catholic school is based on academic competence, considering information gained from past school records, standardized tests, pre-admission tests, references and personal interaction. Admission and financial aid decisions are made without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national or ethnic origin.
Vacancies at each grade level are filled by the order of registration within the following groups:
- First priority is given to children with a sibling already attending St. Ann’s Catholic School.
- The children of all Catholic parishioners will be next and will open on Monday, March 18, 2024
- Open to all the community Tuesday, March 19, 2024
Just a reminder, classes fill up quickly so enrollment is on a “first-come, first-serve” basis.
Application procedure for New Students:
- Submit a completed online application with a non-refundable application fee of $20 per child.
Registration Link: https://san-tx.client.renweb.com/oa/?memberid=4055
Please note the application does not guarantee enrollment.
- As openings become available, applicants will be notified if they meet the assessment criteria and if the candidate is eligible to proceed to the next step of the application process.
- You will be notified if a scheduled visit with your child will be required with our Administrative team.
- For grade 1st-8th grade obtain necessary assessment results, report cards, counselor or reference letter etc. from your child’s current school. Scan with application process to avoid delays in acceptance.
- An acceptance email will be sent to the parent completing the application and will include instructions to complete enrollment. A non-refundable enrollment/registration fee of $350.00 will be required to submit online enrollment packet.
Each child registering for the first time must present the following:
- Official birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- Current immunization record
Must be scanned document in the application process (no pictures will be accepted)
Children enrolling in the Early Childhood Center program must be three or four years old by September 1st and fully potty trained.
If you have any questions about the new student application process, please contact our office at 432-684-4563.
New Family Referral Program
Our amazing parents and students are the best advertisements for St. Ann's Catholic School. We value your positive support and would like to repay you for all you do for St. Ann's.
As part of the referral program, any current St. Ann's Catholic School family who successfully recruits and /or refers a newly enrolled family will be eligible for one registration fee ($350 credit) waived.
A few important points for eligibility:
- Referrals must be identified by the new family during the application process to qualify.
- The $350 credit is awarded to the referring family when the newly enrolled family enrolls and attends the school. Current families are eligible to receive only one credit per year.
- To receive the credit, the newly enrolled family must remain at St. Ann's Catholic School for the first half of the school year.
- The tuition credit will be applied to the referring family's FACTS account at the end of January 2025.
For more information on the referral program, please contact the school office.