Applying for Admissions
Registration Timeline for the 2020-2021 School Year
- February 25 - March 6 - In-house registration (for current students/families).
- Thursday, March 19 - Registration is open to Catholic families.
- Friday, March 20 - Registration is open to the General Public.
The school office opens at 7:30am and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. The Registration Form will be given to you at the school office. However, please bring the following documents (copies) for each student with you:
- Official Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if baptized)
- Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Record
A $175 non-refundable registration fee per child is also due at the time of registration. Only cash or check is accepted. Checks can be made payable to St. Ann's School.
For more information about the admissions process you can contact the school office at (432) 684-4563.