St. Ann's Catholic School offers a teacher-supervised Extended Day Program after school for St. Ann's Catholic School students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. Extended Day operates every day that school is in session (with the exception of early dismissal days). Students have the opportunity to work on homework, participate in supervised play, and other activities as planned by the staff. Our Extended Day Program begins at 3:15pm and goes until 5:30pm. Additional fees apply to the program. All children MUST be picked up before 5:30pm!
Cost per Child
*After 4pm, each sibling will be an additional $2.
The children go to their after-school classes at dismissal and can be picked up and signed out in the school office any time between 3:15pm and 5pm. After 5pm, they can be picked up at the cafeteria doors on the east side of the school. There will be an additional charge ($1/minute per child) for pickups after 5:30pm.
- You may send a healthy snack for your child if you choose. Please no candy or soda, and there will be no sharing of snacks.
- Please send a signed note indicating if someone else will be picking up your child.
- Please do not take children from the school or playground without first signing them out in the office. Come to the office first, and we will call them for dismissal.
- As members of a Christian, caring community, the children will be expected to respect the staff, each other, and the materials and environment provided, or other after-school plans will need to be made.
- Please call the school office at 432.684.4563 if you have any questions.