"HEPA Teacher Out" Fundraiser
**Our goal is to provide a medical grade HEPA air purifier in each classroom at St. Ann's Catholic School by the end of September.**
What is a HEPA air purifier and why would it benefit our school and its staff/students?
HEPA stands for high-efficiency particulate air. A HEPA air purifier is a device which removes contaminants from the air in a room to improve the air quality. A HEPA filter is designed to remove 99.9% of airborne particles. These filters will clean the air in the classroom every 15-30 minutes. Air cleaning and filtration can help reduce airborne contaminants, including particles containing viruses. When used properly, these filters can help reduce airborne contaminants including viruses in a building or small space. By itself, air cleaning or filtration is not enough to protect people from exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19. When used along with other best practices recommended by CDC and others, filtration can be part of a plan to protect people indoors.
How can you support this fundraiser? Here are a few different ways you can help with this goal.
- Participate in the St. Ann's Catholic School Virtual Fun Run
- To register or learn more information about how a virtual run works, click HERE.
- The registration fee is $35 and includes a new St. Ann's Spirit Shirt! (Spread Kindness, Not Germs)
- Be sure to post a picture or two of your virtual run on social media.
- Purchase a St. Ann's Catholic School "Faith Over Fear" or "Spread Kindness, Not Germs" Shirt
- These shirts can be worn with jeans during designated "Spirit Days" each month! These shirts are available in both youth and adult sizes and are $20.
- Click here to purchase: St. Ann's Spirit Store
- Make a monetary donation that will specifically be used to purchase the HEPA air purifiers.
- A set of two air purifiers cost $295. Any amount helps!!
- Donate online here: St. Ann's Spirit Store
- Mail a check to St. Ann's Catholic School (2000 W. Texas Ave, Midland, TX 79701). Please make them payable to the school and write "HEPA Fundraiser" in the memo section.
- PLEASE NOTE: **If you would like your donation to be applied towards a specific classroom, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text to (432) 853-9506 once you have made your donation (either online or via check to the school office.)
Thank you for your generous support!